GADGETS

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Apple Expands iTunes Podcast Service










In its latest move to broaden its iPod and iTunes franchises, Apple Computer Inc. has introduced “iTunes U,” a nationwide expansion of a service that makes course lectures and other educational materials accessible via Apple’s iTunes software. The company behind the iPod portable players, the iTunes online music store and Macintosh computers had been working with six universities on the pilot project for more than a year and expanded the educational program this week, inviting other universities to sign up.


Internet access to college lectures is nothing new, but listening to them on portable gadgets is a more recent phenomenon of the digital age, spurred in part by the popularity of podcasts, or downloadable audio files.

Tags:

5 Comments:

  • Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

    I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.

    By Anonymous kerry, at 4:55 PM  

  • Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get my creative zen mp3 players site up and running. At the moment I am concentrating on the Zen Touch and Zen Sleek. Sadly, the Zen micro does not appear to still be available from Creative.

    I've certainly got some way to go before that site meets the standards of your blog.

    By Anonymous kerry, at 6:08 AM  

  • I just read your blog, � very nice.
    I made myself a blog also,
    I have a digital pc camera site. It pretty much covers digital pc camera related stuff.
    Check it out if you have the time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 PM  

  • A lot of interest for your blog and a great deal of discussion. Great sites to surf console xbox360, domain name, domain reseller, au domain, free website, online business, home based business, electric scooter, xbox360!

    By Blogger blog000111, at 1:46 AM  

  • Hello, just browsing around and thought I would peek at your blog also thought it would be a great opportunity to highly recommend both of these sites with spectacular deals. Grand Openings at **www.handbagexpress.com** for the ultmate handbag selections, and don't miss out on **www.VegasTours.com**for Spectacular Grand Canyon Vacation Tours, you will agree the offers are Super incredible after visiting. Thanks and have a great day.

    By Blogger Handbag Express, at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 
Automobile Blog Top Sites http://technology-gadgets-review.blogspot.com/y_key_b3c23c9b9e59997e.html. 100% Free Mobile Content! ScholarshipExperts.com Compare Medicare Part D Plans You could save hundreds by making an informed decision! Click to compare & save